The Biggest Little Street in North America comes alive for six days of musical entertainment
ST. JOHN’S (December 13, 2012) – The George Street Association has announced the headlining acts for all six nights of the 29th Annual George Street Festival, happening on the famous downtown St. John’s cobblestone street from August 1st through August 6th, 2013.
“We have continued to raise the bar with respect to the quality of entertainment that has ever performed on stage at a George Street Festival”, commented GSA Executive Director, Seamus O’Keefe. “The George Street Festival attracts music fans from all over North America and we are able to provide a collection of artists that our George Street patrons have asked for.”
2013 George Street Festival headlining acts:
- Aug 1 – Barenaked Ladies – $40.00 + $3.00 service fee
- Aug 2 – Honeymoon Suite & Glass Tiger – On sale Mon May 20 at Noon
- Aug 3 – George Street Kitchen Party featuring Shanneyganock – $22.00 + $3.00 service fee
- Aug 4 – George Thorogood & The Destroyers – $44.50 + $3.00 service fee
- Aug 5 – Hey Rosetta! – On sale Mon May 20 at Noon
- Aug 6 – Great Big Sea – On sale Mon May 20 at Noon
Support for this year’s Festival comes from corporate partners Bud Light, Lamb’s Rum, Rogers, Red Bull, North Atlantic Petroleum, OZFM, NTV, the Herald and the Delta St. John’s, enabling the Association to put together a line-up second to none during the popular St. John’s Time.
About the George Street Festival
2013 will be the 29th year for the George Street Festival which has grown to become an iconic event in the St. John’s calendar; a must attend attraction for tourists and residents alike. The Biggest Little Street in North America parties for six straight days, featuring big name bands, tribute acts and local favorites alike.
For more information please contact:
George Street Association